livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 1491 New Revelations of the Americas BeforeColumbus

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: SALTMINES@aol.com
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 1491 New Revelations of the Americas BeforeColumbus
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

Stephen,

Dr. Erickson, many years ago, mailed me info on his work in restoring the beds in Lake Titicaca and one report of his is at
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~cerickso/articles/Exped.pdf

I'm sure there are many others.  I have one article from Americas magazine on the floating gardens in MX city.  I visited them in 1960.  They fed 200,000 people.  I's sure that is a lot on the internet.

Ken

Get your own web address.