livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Growing Micorizzal Fungi for Inoculant

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Growing Micorizzal Fungi for Inoculant
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:31:06 -0600

Earlier I reported that I was trying to grow micorizzal fungi to inoculate some of my vegetable plants and seeds. In the link below you can see photos of our attempt. We will eventually have signs to describe the process at out demonstration garden.

I am hoping that the person who emailed me off line about this sees this as I have lost that email. If you are that person please let me know.

http://allspecies.org/bulletin/micorizzalfungi.htm

Thanks

Marty
Kansas City