livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Slightly off-topic: DR woodsplitters

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Slightly off-topic: DR woodsplitters
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:11:43 -0600

"LivingOnTheLand" covers it pretty well, but since there a lot of other back-to-the-land forums, I'd like for you/us to continue to emphasize soil building and crop growing.  You already do an excellent job of emphasizing market gardening, but I believe that we could do more to encourage that first step - how to feed one's own family.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz