livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Belgian and Percheron

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Belgian and Percheron
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:07:55 -0500

Paul,
I use to belong to the NC Percheron Horse Ass'n.  We had a big show in Winston Salem every year.  I still love those big drafts.  In another year or so I will be looking for a pair of Belgium mules to do my farming with.  If I can find the addy, I'll send you the site for a company that makes horse drawn hay equipment, amoung other things.
Norma