livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] What MEN said ('80) about more food in less space

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] What MEN said ('80) about more food in less space
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:18:51 -0600

1/10 of an acre - not at all unrealistic under favorable conditions, and
with experience and effort. We've talked about growing more in less space
before. I can't think of anything more urgent for families right now, or in
the future. Not everybody has a lot of room to garden.

But I looked at the conference schedule and I'm stumped as to which speaker
that might have been, Pego.

--Henry David Thoreau