livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] A FARMER FEARS HIS WAY OF LIFE HAS DWINDLED ...

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Barbara Fischer" <cen12205@centurytel.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] A FARMER FEARS HIS WAY OF LIFE HAS DWINDLED ...
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:00:19 -0500

My goodness, my church is NOTHING like that nor is my town.  We are all pro-active and work together for the good of the town and everyone in it and in the outlying area.  I won't tell you all where I am as you might all want to come here.....Hehehe  We have Lions who do a lot, a food room for those who need help, and a used clothing store supported by all the churches and manned by volunteers.  There is a group that tends to beautify the city and a group who cleans the parks, etc.  We have several paraks and are right on the White River.  OK, don't want to give you any more location.

Barbara