livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] WWOOF'ing

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] WWOOF'ing
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:54:03 +1000 (EST)

I'ts called willing workers on organic farms in australia, most people seem to think it's great way to travell around, you can check out comments from workers etc
Martin

pete <pete.rout@virgin.net> wrote:
This was started years ago as working weekend on organic farms. I
think it was the seventies.
Pete

>I have just this weekend become aware of an organization called WWOOF -
>World-Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms. Farmers or individuals who need
>help for a few days or a few weeks provide room and board only for
>individuals who want experience on a farm. So people in the city can take a
>holiday and learn something about organic farming, hands-on, and the farmers
>get a little "free" labor. It is all over the world. Their website is:
>
>http://www.wwoof.org/home.asp
>
>Has anyone else heard of this?
>
>Gwen

Remember God created the world, but the Devil is the one
keeping it active' Bob Dylan

"Put away the book, the description, the tradition, the
authority, and take the journey of self-discovery.
Love, and don't be caught in opinions and ideas about what love
is or should be. When you love, everything will come right.
Love has its own action. Love, and you will know the
blessings of it. Keep away from the authority who tells you
what love is and what it is not. No authority knows and he
who knows cannot tell. Love, and there is understanding."
-- Krishnamurti

There is no consciousness or unconsciousness, there is only awareness, Love and Freedom are states, every Human has a right to be in Love and Freedom every Human has a right to shelter food clean water and clothing.All psychological thought is a waste of energy, Martin

On Yahoo!7
Music: Create your own personalised radio station.