livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Southeast Alaska

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: anne/jim clements <anjclem@yahoo.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Southeast Alaska
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All, We are wondering if anyone on this list is in
or has experience with homestead living in SE Alaska?
We are considering a move and would like to ask
questions of someone with direct experience in the
area.
We currently live in northwest Oregon along the east
side of the coastal range.
Thanks, Jim