livingontheland - [Livingontheland] toxins

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] toxins
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:12:00 +1000 (EST)

Hi
Can any one help out a  friend with the following enquiry, and could any one help with where i could get the best information on free natural sewarage systems
Martin

I am currently going through the certification for PDC
and I need some help or a nudge in the correct
direction.

I am trying to find any information on the following:

What happens to the toxins and radioactive materials
once the plant dies? Do some toxins break down when
exposed to light? Which toxins stay lethal for
indefinite periods? How are they best stored?

I tried looking in the Permaculture (A Designers'
Manual) and searched the web but I could not find
anything.

If you know of a good website or some resources,
please let me know.

I did read about the kinds of plants that will absorb
the toxins from water, but what do we do next, do we
burn them? do we berry them?...

thanks
Hani

'Remember God created the world, but the Devil is the one keeping it
active'  Bob Dylan

"Put away the book, the description, the tradition, the
authority, and take the journey of self-discovery. Love,
and don't be caught in opinions and ideas about what love
is or should be. When you love, everything will come right.
Love has its own action. Love, and you will know the
blessings of it. Keep away from the authority who tells you
what love is and what it is not. No authority knows and he
who knows cannot tell. Love, and there is understanding."
-- Krishnamurti

On Yahoo!7
Photos: Unlimited free storage – keep all your photos in one place!

  • [Livingontheland] toxins, Martin Naylor, 08/24/2006