livingontheland - [Livingontheland] word of appreciation/ No Till Question for Larger Fields

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] word of appreciation/ No Till Question for Larger Fields
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:59:52 -0600

Time for a word of appreciation. I want to thank those taking part here for
the quality of discussion. If you're on other homesteading type lists etc.
as some of us are, then you generally get a low signal to noise ratio. My
cat had kittens, or too bad about the arthritis, and on and on. That's why
I saw a need for a list such as this, and started it. For all of us our
time is limited, and these posts and questions here make it very worthwhile
for me personally, and apparently quite a few others - close to 500 others.
I'm a small market grower and got great results supplying regular
customers in the recent past, but I haven't had the breadth of experience
that some have. But that's good. We're all learning, we're all connected.
I have an extensive library on growing but hearing personal experience and
ideas helps us all to think more about what we're doing.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
Keep talking! Keep growing!