livingontheland - [Livingontheland] A No Till Question for Larger Fields

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Terry Boyne" <tboyne@email.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] A No Till Question for Larger Fields
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:36:06 -0600

I have been following the no till discussion with interest but the question
comes to my mind of how would I manage no till on my family farm that has
been uncultivated now for over 20 years? The fields are full of johnson grass
and I'm trying to figure out how I'd create a no till farm in this
environment. Johnson grass is very aggressive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Terry