livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] No-till info

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] No-till info
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 21:26:56 -0600

Among those links from Ken, this looks esp useful
No- till seeding machines for animal traction and small farmers, adresses
of manufacturers
http://www.rolf-derpsch.com/machines.html
and The importance of Green Manure Cover Crops
http://www.rolf-derpsch.com/covercrops.html

There's a lot of research and how-to information out there on cover crops
and green manures - and no-till.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about
it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933