livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the myth of America feeding the world/ was Compost tea

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Mark Nagel <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the myth of America feeding the world/ was Compost tea
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 05:04:33 -0500 (CDT)

Any suggestions for those living in polar regions, such as Eskimos?

NOTE: I realize that this list is targeted toward working with soil, but it's
worth noting that not everwhere is farming/agriculture possible. I wish only
to point out that absolutist statements are problematic.

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA

From: shu chan <livfoods@yahoo.com>

Hello all,

Meat is not necessary to human survival, been vegan for over 25 years and
health improved. We eat only raw food most of the time.
We have a school called the "Living Foods Learning Center" and are busy
helping people overcome the effects of a meat diet and the treatment of the
medical profession.

Dwayne/Columbus,NM

[snip]