livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] another one to add to the pile (so to speak)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John Smith" <mikakigr@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] another one to add to the pile (so to speak)
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:51:11 +0300

Urine probably does not contain any ammonia, which is very toxic. In poorly cleaned toilets sometimes there is a smell which develops. I have found that urine is quickly dealt with by soil organisms and even repeatedly urinating in the same spot in the garden will not produce any smell whatsoever. I don't know any men who given the choice would rather use a toilet than go in the great outdoors. Excuse me for saying this Diane but women are usually prissy about this subject, without stopping to think that all the animals of the earth do this. Where a smell develops (cats, foxes) it serves another purpose and it is not ammonia.