livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Humble request...

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Humble request...
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:39:02 -0600

I saw one recent reply that included an entire digest but on the whole the
people on this list are absolutely the best, far as that's concerned. For
many posts I want people to see what's being replied to. And I see a *lot* of
lists, believe me, and I run five others. We don't have "LOL missives". I
suspect you're thinking of some other lists, like Market-Farming or
GardeningOrganically. We also don't see spam because I catch it before it
goes out. It means some delay in seeing your post come through, but who wants
all that noise?

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
listowner

ps: I left your post intact when replying to it.