livingontheland - [Livingontheland] National Animal ID System

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Terry Boyne" <tboyne@email.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] National Animal ID System
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:45:44 -0600

I don't know if any of you have heard of the National Animal ID system that
the USDA is trying to push off on us, but time is running short to make your
voice heard on the subject.

If you raise or own any stock animals - even one, including but not limited
to: chickens, cattle, sheep, goats, mules, horses, llamas, alpacas, doves,
pigeons, ducks, geese, pigs; or if you buy your meat from those who do,
either directly or via a co-op, this is going to affect you.

To learn more see the following web site. http://nonais.org/

This is government control of our right to farm under the guise of food
safety and homeland security.

Terry

  • [Livingontheland] National Animal ID System, Terry Boyne, 05/10/2006