livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] topic question

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] topic question
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:12:31 -0700

We really can't broaden out into shelter sustainability but greenhouse
technique can relate to sustainable growing. In a nutshell: it's about
healthy soil and sustainable growing, and not including commercial self
promotions in general.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry