livingontheland - [Livingontheland] switched to digest

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] switched to digest
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:36:15 -0700

Ok folks, it took me a few hours, but everyone who was set to digest on
either of the two Yahoo lists is now set to digest on Living On The Land.
If I missed any of the 300+ on digest, let me know offlist. If you're not
getting this message immediately, then it means you're on digest now.

Some others were set to nomail or special notices. We don't have any special
notices, and archiving is automatic monthly so I don't recommend nomail since
you won't see posts in a timely manner by reading archives.

There is a way to change your own options at
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/livingontheland .

Near the bottom of that page it says:
To unsubscribe from Livingontheland, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:

There it mails you a password and then you use it to logon and change your
options.

Other questions, mail me offlist please.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933