livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 2 lists now combined into Living on the Land

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 2 lists now combined into Living on the Land
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:54:09 -0700

I switched you to digest. The message traffic was extremely heavy at the
start for Soilmakers but the two lists have calmed down (somewhat) and
traffic here will be manageable. Post away!

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933