livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Post-Peak Oil Community Development

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Post-Peak Oil Community Development
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 06:07:11 -0700

http://www.communitysolution.org/agraria.html

"I know that one revived rural community would be more convincing and
more encouraging than all the government and university programs of the
last fifty years, and I think it would be the beginning of the renewal of
our country, for the renewal of rural communities ultimately implies the
renewal of urban ones."

– Wendell Berry, "The Work of Local Culture"

  • [Livingontheland] Post-Peak Oil Community Development, Tradingpost, 02/19/2005