labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Emial

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "John Barbowski" <jbarbowski@hotmail.com>
  • To: labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Emial
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:06:31 +0000

Hi T,

Time to dig up that 'cash stash' from under your special apple tree! New disk or New system?

If you're ever in TO, Sonnam computer in Toronto, College and Spadina near U of T, usually have very competative prices. They also have a web site that you can browse through. www.sonnam.com

There are also many other electronics stores in the area. Canada Computes seem to stick in my mind. Tiger Direct also tries to be competative. www.redflagdeals.com also lists computer deals. Check and compare. Sometimes Best Buy and Future shop want to unload last year's stock at a great discount.

I haven't forgotton about that damaged 2 Mb NIKON CoolPix. I have been looking for the software for it all summer (I believe I loaned it to my son a while ago). I'm sure WINXP could access the images with no real difficulty, bus as for WIN2000 or WIN98, I couldn't say.

Cheers!

jmb