labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Campanino Apple

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Labruscagrape@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Campanino Apple
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:55:07 +0000 GMT

Tom

I can easily imagine having balsamic clubs. We "invested" in a superb bottle
when in Italy two summers ago. It is gorgeous tasting, but we use tiny spoons
and a steady hand when pouring.

Thanks for the info on the apples. I will likely add another one or two to
the import request and see what happens.
Great that your annurca seeds are soon to arrive.

Cheers. Bizmark.

Sent via BlackBerry on the Bell Mobility network