labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Fw: Grafting, rootstock, black currants, Christian Homesteading Orchard, peach pits

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Fw: Grafting, rootstock, black currants, Christian Homesteading Orchard, peach pits
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:11:22 -0500

Hi Tom,

Isn't there such a thing as clam season? :-)

I am going to Waterville, Maine, to attend a grafting workshop with Fedco
Trees. I think they're fairly close to the coast. I'd bring some clams back
for you, but you know what they say. " Seafood and guests go bad after three
days. " Just paraphrasing a quote I read somewhere in my travels.

Cheers, Bizmark.