labruscagrape - [OFEX] Lady

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OFEX] Lady
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:12:41 -0500

Hi biz,

If I can find an acceptable excuse to drive to your orchard, and pick up the little Lady, I vote for that choice.

The "DINB" can be attributed to me. I attribute it to people with lots of money and no brains. "double income no brains".

I am finding it easier to sell potted grapes, with built in trellises, that people toss out in the fall. Just staring out on this venture.

All I need is a potted grape, with fruit forming, and it s potted with trellis, it sells. Takes two years.

I really don't undstand why people are so willing to toss away money. But if you can sell to them.... why not?

Later,
Tom