labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] grape cuttings

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] grape cuttings
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:42:18 -0500

Hi Tom
You , I believe, said that Isabella was one of the last varieties you have
to shut down completely.
If I understood you correctly, suggest you take cuttings in mid Dec, or if
we have a forecast of -10C or colder do it that day- keep a flashlight
nearby. Have you stored cuttings before for a long period?
Waiting for your cuttings needs for this coming spring .
Cheers Bert
Bert Dunn Box 352 Schomberg Ont L0G 1W0 Zone 4b/5a

Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 5:17 PM