labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Apples

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Apples
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:37:35 -0400

Hi,

Our resident apple expert is Biz. Have you looked at the inventory of the Genebank?

You could order scions from the Genebank (or any other source), and have Woodwinds do some custom grafting for you (if you do not graft).

In doing a very quick scan, with my less than perfect eyes, it does not show either apple in the Genebank inventory.

Hopefully, someone else will know about Ashmead's Kernel and Pixie Crunch in Canada.

Later,
Tom

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:32:03 +0000, John Barbowski