labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Biz

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Biz
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:46:34 -0400

Good morning Joe
This regional magazine is distributed free in Caledon and peripheral areas. I picked up a copy at the Bolton Library where they had a free pile. Be glad to cut out the article & send it snail mail to you (send me your address & postal code). Perhaps you'll then forward to Tom or anyone else who asks for it when you are finished with it.               Cheers               Bert

Bert Dunn  Box 352  Schomberg Ont   L0G 1T0    Zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca
www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html
Think Blending-Not Varietals