labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Harrow Tour

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Harrow Tour
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:26:17 -0400

Hello. Biz, I am sorry that you were sick and unable to come for the tour.
The week after Thanksgiving is fine; just give me some advance warning when
you decide which day.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Where did you end up having supper?

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator/Conservatrice
Canadian Clonal Genebank/Banque canadienne de Clones
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada