labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Leaf Status

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Leaf Status
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:23:54 -0400

Hi,

I gave my apple, which is powdery mildew sensitive a spray before the rain. I will spray it again after the rain (fungicide only at this time of year).

Where did you get the Opata cherryplum? What is the fruit like? Is it tree form or bush form? I have been seeking a cherryplum for a while now.

Later,
Tom