labruscagrape - Re: [LabruscaGrape] Concord wine - Adj. SG

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [LabruscaGrape] Concord wine - Adj. SG
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:45:11 -0500

Hello Tom
Have heard the term dosing used for what you suggest.
Small comment:
IMO the more often you 'open up' the wine to add sugar or anything else, the
more chances of a stray bad mould/yeast etc will drop in.
Cheers Bert.

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca
THINK BLENDING, NOT VARIETALS