internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:47:41 -0500

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:07 PM, John Broome <jbroome AT gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 11:28, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Which will likely be sooner than I'll see it in Durham.
>
> What about FiOS?  That's probably more likely than U-verse in d-town.

If Durham were still covered by Verizon, yes, probably. But, Verizon sold
all it's NC counties to Frontier last year. So, we're pretty much up a creek
without a paddle.

This is exactly why I switched to Vonage about 5 years ago, but I really
wish there were some competition to RoadRunner.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace