internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther Lumsdon <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:01:58 -0500

Hmmmm
My previous neighborhood is 4 miles closer to Raleigh (on roads, not
straight line). That neighborhood got U-verse around Nov 2009. I'm
committed to TWC until July, so I'll wait to see if AT&T starts being
available next year.
If I could be home during workday, perhaps I could ask a crew that's
laying orange conduit with a ditch witch along High House Rd what is
in the conduit.....

thanks,
Esther

--