internetworkers - [internetworkers] Sprint Service/Coverage?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lance A. Brown" <lance AT bearcircle.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Sprint Service/Coverage?
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:52:28 -0400

Greetings,

My phone is acting up and I'm well outside my last 2 year contract so
I'm considering all my options for replacing the beast. I'm currently
with AT&T and pretty pleased with service and coverage. The last time I
dealt with Sprint (years ago), their coverage in the RTP area seemed to
be awfully spotty, but since THEY have the exclusive on the phone I'd
really like to have (Palm Pre), what are y'alls experience with them
currently? I'm most interested in coverage in Durham and Hillsborough.

--[Lance]

--
GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
CACert.org Assurer