internetworkers - [internetworkers] J2EE Developer Opening

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] J2EE Developer Opening
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:45:00 -0400

This came across my desk and thought I'd pass it on the the list:

"I need a java (J2EE) developer with a TS/SCI for an opportunity in Fayetteville, NC (Ft. Bragg/Pope AFB). It is with a $2.5B organization (systems engineering, implementation, consulting, national security, etc. ) that has been named to FORTUNE Magazine’s “50 Best Companies to Work For” list (15 years in a row) and consistently wins large federal contracts all over the world. Very profitable and well run company. Annual growth rate 15% to 20%.  More than 8,000 employees located around the world."

If interested, contact the recruiter, Dave Horvay, dhorvay AT 4whitetiger.com.

Gregory S. Hopper
Netanium Strategic Consulting, LLC
Adjunct Professor, Duke University Master of Engineering Management Program
VP - Academic Relations, Product Development and Management Association, Carolina's Chapter

Marketing Innovation.  (tm)

Website:   www.netanium.com

9650 Strickland Road, Suite 103-256
Raleigh, NC  27615

Phone:  (919) 846-3608
Fax:  (248)  692-0561

  • [internetworkers] J2EE Developer Opening, Gregory S. Hopper, 05/27/2009