internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sprint Service/Coverage?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: david cherryholmes <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sprint Service/Coverage?
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:58:49 -0400

I'm also a Palm Centro owner under Sprint, with the SERO plan. I was
previously under Verizon since they offered a Duke discount, but
switched specifically because of SERO. IME the coverage under sprint
is far better than the coverage I had under Verizon, although it's
possible in the past two years that Verizon could have improved their
service.

FWIW, I've also had no problems tethering my centro to various linux
laptops with no extra charges or nastigrams from Sprint.

--
David Cherryholmes

I don't mind being called a "conspiracy theorist" by those who don't
mind being called "coincidence theorists."
-- John Judge