internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need Recommendation for Work on Trim & Gutters

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need Recommendation for Work on Trim & Gutters
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:17:39 -0400

Hi Folks,

Has anyone had a good experience in the last year or so, getting gutter repair & trim work done on their house? It has to be someone who works on gutters, because some of mine will have to be removed to do this job.

I haven't had much luck with the two recommendations I've received so far this year. One place wouldn't call back. The other made an appointment to give an estimate, but didn't show up. I'm hoping to find a place that's reliable and finishes the job.

Thanks very much,

Scott C. in Cary