internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fast Printers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fast Printers
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:16:54 -0500

I have a 16 PPM color laserjet with a network card and various supplies I'm looking to unload.

1) you must have some kind of vehicle that this can fit in
2) I could bring it to downtown durham to make the car switch
3) it was working when I got it.. I haven't even plugged it in recently
4) it probably needs to be cleaned out; some of the blue toner was jostled free

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Colleen McCarthy <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm finding that there are times when I need to print large documents at
> home quickly.  Can anyone recommend a good (used is fine) volume printer?

Depends on what you mean by volume. I've used this laser printer:

http://is.gd/k8CO

at home and had good luck with it. I'd say pick a cheap laser model
that's (1) available locally and (2) has decent reviews on vendor
sites.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions