internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fast Printers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fast Printers
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:15:14 -0500

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Colleen McCarthy <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm finding that there are times when I need to print large documents at
> home quickly. Can anyone recommend a good (used is fine) volume printer?

Depends on what you mean by volume. I've used this laser printer:

http://is.gd/k8CO

at home and had good luck with it. I'd say pick a cheap laser model
that's (1) available locally and (2) has decent reviews on vendor
sites.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions