internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [CORRECTED] FS: 16GB iPod Touch

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [CORRECTED] FS: 16GB iPod Touch
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:19:55 -0500

On Jan 13, 2009, at 9:51 AM, John Berninger wrote:

I've had my iPod Touch for about 18 months now, no AppleCare, and never
had a problem with it. The biggest issue is that it's almost *too* thin
without the plastic case I got for it - it kept falling out of my pocket
when I was driving. Still does, but not as often.

I can't believe how thin the touch is-- truly amazing after using the now way too thick iPhone :-)

Forbes is reporting the advertising being shown on the touch via one service alone was 292 million ads, and that unit sales are putting the touch ahead of the Nintendo DS, which would make it an attractive platform for handheld game developers.

http://www.forbes.com/special_contributors/2009/01/09/apple-iphone-itouch-technology-cx_pco_0109paidcontent.html

I've noticed ads being shown by the NY Times app.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - H. Simpson