internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [CORRECTED] FS: 16GB iPod Touch

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: John Berninger <john AT ncphotography.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [CORRECTED] FS: 16GB iPod Touch
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:51:40 -0500

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
Doh! That's what I get for replying before reading the next message
(which google mail so "helpfully" pulled out of the conversation as a
new message).

That makes a lot more sense.

BTW, I recently got myself an iPod Touch and I can highly recommend
it. I really love mine and at this price, this one is a steal. I believe,
also, that since it's been less than a year since it was bought that
you can still purchase AppleCare for it. I don't have it for mine yet and
I'm trying to decide if I should. Any suggestions there?
I've had my iPod Touch for about 18 months now, no AppleCare, and never had a problem with it. The biggest issue is that it's almost *too* thin without the plastic case I got for it - it kept falling out of my pocket when I was driving. Still does, but not as often.

--
John

Dovei'andi se tovya sagain.