internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [CORRECTED] FS: 16GB iPod Touch

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [CORRECTED] FS: 16GB iPod Touch
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:47:39 -0500

Doh! That's what I get for replying before reading the next message
(which google mail so "helpfully" pulled out of the conversation as a
new message).

That makes a lot more sense.

BTW, I recently got myself an iPod Touch and I can highly recommend
it. I really love mine and at this price, this one is a steal. I believe,
also, that since it's been less than a year since it was bought that
you can still purchase AppleCare for it. I don't have it for mine yet and
I'm trying to decide if I should. Any suggestions there?

Cheers,
Tanner

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:09 PM, David Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:
> Darn it! My mistake, y'all (and sorry for the extra email)!
>
> Apple 16GB iPod Touch
> Extra ear bud headphones
> *NO* AppleCare warranty
> asking $240.00 USD
> It was purchased new on 11/07/2008, so it has most of a year of
> warranty left, and the original receipt comes with it.
>
> Thanks for your patience!
> Dave M.
>

> On Jan 12, 2009, at 10:09 PM, David Matusiak edited:
>
>> hey InterNetWorkers,
>>
>> A co-worker of mine is selling a brand-new 16GB iPod Touch, with the
>> extra earbud headphones. I think the kit was ~$340 and he would
>> like to recoup $240 roughly. If you are interested, then please
>> email Rob
>>
>> [at]

>> [dot]
>>
>> edu