internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] i know that it's not strictly legal

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] i know that it's not strictly legal
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:55:35 -0500

it really depends on the version. there are 3 denominations of windows: retail, oem and volume. retail and volume licenses *are* transferrable. oem is not. oem is what comes on most PCs.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Founded in 1997, Neuse River Networks is a Raleigh, NC based IT Outsourcing Partner that is committed to specialized customer solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity with The ONE Plan.  By taking a proactive approach The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to.  Since its inception Neuse River Networks has built its foundation on earning the trust of its customers and will continue to strive toward this standard of excellence.

Contact Information:

Customer Referrals:

sales AT neuserivernetworks.com

Customer Service/Support: