internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] i know that it's not strictly legal

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] i know that it's not strictly legal
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:40:13 -0500

Why isn't it legal? I thought M$ had been forced by the suckiousness of
Vista into still offering XP, as downgrade or whatever, so as long as
its a valid license and not a pirate, I would assume it's legal. Can
someone enlighten me as needed?

Paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 01/09/2009 12:35:17
PM: