internetworkers - [internetworkers] Various Photography Questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Various Photography Questions
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:42:52 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone out there into photography and would like to volunteer to answer various ongoing photography questions?  I'm finding I have specific questions building up and I don't want to frequent some store for answers.  I know there are message boards but I'd like to build some local networks.

The questions aren't so broad as "How do I take a good picture", I promise.  They're more like "Is there a way to keep indoor pictures with the aperture wide open and incandescent lighting from turning out orange?" and "There isn't a way to stop motion in low light without a flash, is there?"  Mostly experience stuff.

Tom