internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Various Photography Questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Various Photography Questions
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:47:55 -0700 (PDT)

It's been awhile but I wanted to follow up.

Color temperature was spot on, thanks.  I'm working on getting better at low light photography now and I purchased a decent tripod.  That's going a long ways for stationary things.  I think I'm going to need to get  a lens with a larger aperature for trickier work but that's more money than I want to spend now.

I'm over the hump and marching on.

Tom