internetworkers - [internetworkers] N&O economy story

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jonathan B. Cox" <jcox AT newsobserver.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] N&O economy story
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:06:04 -0400

Hi all -- I'm working on a story about the state economy, focusing particularly on the job market. I'm trying to track down folks who have been affected by recent job cuts to get a sense of what it's like looking for work ... if jobs are available, etc.

Economists say the tech sector is holding up better this time than last, but I want to test that out. Anybody been affected by recent layoffs and willing to chat for a few minutes? You can reach me at jonathan.cox AT newsobserver.com or 836-4948.

Jonathan

  • [internetworkers] N&O economy story, Jonathan B. Cox, 10/09/2008