internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] how far have you extended Wifi networks?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] how far have you extended Wifi networks?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 19:57:05 -0400

I’ve got a line on a Proxim Tsunami Quickbridge no longer in use and capable of shooting a beam 16 miles. My customer built a new manufacturing plant. Their old side by side manufacturing plants sit vacant. I can’t supply the labor yet could possible spot you a $1200 bill of material for equipment.

Of course, wired is *always* the best if possible…

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE

President

Neuse River Networks

919-838-1672

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to. Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative service.