internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "david cherryholmes" <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gathering?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:29:37 -0400

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com> wrote:

> You've got a point there. I suppose all that remains is to talk and
> drink beer and maybe eat some food. Enjoy each other's company.

And the company thing could be cool in itself; I didn't mean to sound
disparaging. I just wondered, you know, what kind of maybe hackerish
things get done.

--
David Cherryholmes

I'd rather be a tax and spend Liberal than a borrow and spend
Republican. At least the Dems are pretending to have a way to pay for
their proposals -- the Republicans just want to put it on the national
credit card.