internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cmp AT cmpalmer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gathering?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:25:06 -0400

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 4:20 PM, david cherryholmes
<david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Tarus Balog <tarus AT opennms.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyone want to come to Pittsboro and check out the new Carolina
>> Brewery? The Altbeir is amazing and they have plenty of room (I think
>> we could get the whole upstairs if we ask nicely).
>
> Having never been to one of the meetings, can somebody who has tell me
> what you actually *do* at them? I guess busting out your laptop that
> you've beaten linux into submission on is, these days, kind of passe.

We've apparently moved on to phones. Last one I went to involved the
iPhone, Dr. Who, and beer. We were at Fuse in Chapel Hill [0].

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But

[0] http://f-use.com/