internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Missing: Nancy Cooper

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Missing: Nancy Cooper
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:46:54 -0400

Seen it? I haven't got much done for searching the web for news all day :-(

-------------------------------
Michael Czeiszperger
C: 919-619-0607

On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:51 PM, Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com> wrote:

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
On Jul 14, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3199834/

We are acquaintances of Nancy and the whole thing has us really
worried. Statistically I'm sure its far more likely to be involved in
a traffic accident, but something about the uncertainty of this type
of situation makes it seem scarier.

I suppose it's well known by now, but the worst has turned out to be true:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3207944/

--Jeremy
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/